The Netbell-KL is a compact, self-contained and high volume web-based break bell system for factories who are looking for a fully automated web-based timed alert system for signaling shift changes, general alarm, and breaks in areas of high ambient noise levels. This bell kit is loud enough to be heard over equipment and won’t have the same sound like some industrial equipment or a fire alarm.
The system is built on a TCP/IP platform with a built in web server, which allows users to access, control, and schedule the bell accurately and effectively using an internet connection from anywhere. The Netbell™-KL features a high quality 6 inch high output bell (102dBa@1m and 92dBa @10', 90dBa@30’ from our in-house testing) and a completely wired web controller installed within a NEMA-rated box; all software and mounting hardware required for installation is included. With the easy-to-use bell schedule software, users can easily add event schedules with different ringing duration for different event or import/export their existing data using a simple text format. It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only connect the unit to power and the existing network with the provided cables; it can be connected anywhere on the network, and does not require a direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup is accessed through any standard web browser.
For anyone who has separate areas or multiple buildings where running additional wiring is not an option, but the locations are connected by a network, then we have a solution using the remote feature built into our products. We call it “Networked Bell System”. With our Netbell product and our Koda web controller you can setup a system over a network to ring multiple bells or horns on multiple locations. The Netbell would work as your master control board for scheduling, and then with the remote function built in you can also control additional bells with Koda web controller remotely.
The Key Features:
1. Built-in up to 500 easy-to-use web-based bell scheduling, remote access, no additional software or designated computer required, each schedule can set different duration type for different event
2. Built-in remote function allows you to manage multi bells from multi locations on one simple-to-use web interface over the network, no hard-wiring required, program and web page interface are upgradable over the Internet
3. Built-in real time clock synchronizing with NTP server every 30 minutes (user changeable), flexible and accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, SUNDAY-SATURDAY)
4. Built-in rechargeable battery for offline time keeping backup, two line voltage relay outputs (1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A) for bell control to control up to 2 bells, two digital inputs for adding external switch to ring bell manually in Netbell system, power supply and Internet cable included
5. Compact and self-contained, supplied with the hardware and software you need to DIY web-based timed alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications
6. Features a high quality 6 inch high output bell (102dBa@1m and 92dBa @10', 90dBa@30’ from our in-house testing) and a completely wired web controller installed within a NEMA-rated box; all software and mounting hardware required for installation and operation is included