Netbell-8 is an ease-of-use bell controller which allows you to control your existing timed devices such as bells/buzzers over the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. It's built on a TCP/IP platform with a built in web server and special software designed for scheduling a school/factory bell system. With Netbell-8, you can access, control and schedule bells individually over a network or the Internet. The built in web interface provides quick access to setup and manage your bells.
Netbell-8 is a board without an enclosure and has a built-in web server with up to 500 school bell timer / event schedules. With the 8 relay outputs, you can set 8 different bell ringing duration types for different events and control up to 8 bells or other timed equipment (12V/24V, 5A), or turn on/off lights, machines, or security devices. Netbell-8 is an ideal solution for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications.
For those who wish to forego networking the Netbell-8, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connecting the unit to a PC, upload the bell schedules, then remove, and it will function as scheduled. Whether stand-alone or networked, users can easily import/export their existing bell schedules using a simple text format.
For anyone who has separate areas or multiple buildings where running additional wiring is not an option, but the locations are connect by a network, then we have a solution using the remote feature built into our products. We call it “Networked Bell System”. With our Netbell product and our Koda boards you can set up a system over a network to ring bells or horns on multiple locations. The Netbell would work as your master control board for scheduling, and then with the remote function built in you can also control additional bells with Koda boards remotely.
The Key Features
Built-in up to 500 easy-to-use web-based bell scheduling, remote access, no additional software or designated computer required, each schedule can set different duration type for different event
Built-in remote function allows you to manage multi bells from multi locations on one simple-to-use web interface over the network, no hard-wiring required, program and web page interface are upgradable over the Internet
Built-in real time clock synchronizing with NTP server every 30 minutes (user changeable), flexible and accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, SUNDAY-SATURDAY)
Built-in rechargeable battery for offline time keeping backup, two line voltage relay outputs (1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A) for bell control to control up to 2 bells, two digital inputs for adding external switch to ring bell manually in Netbell system, power supply and Internet cable included
Compact and self-contained, supplied with the hardware and software you need to DIY web-based timed alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications
6. Designed, developed and made in USA.
• 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
• 8 Relay outputs, 1 FORM C 48 Volt Max (24VAC/DC 5A)
• Status LEDs (pulse, bootloader, and locate)
• Ethernet Bootloader (for server hardware code upgrade)
• Power: 12VDC @500mA (nominal) (110/220VAC input plug in power supply included)
• AC converter supplied, 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
• 1 meter CAT5 cable supplied
• On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
• Reset /Locate push-button (blue LED)
• Working Temperature from 0 to +70 Celsius
• Storage Temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
• Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
• Dimensions 74mm x 100mm x 20mm, mounting holes 64mm x 92mm Ф 3.2mm 4 places
• Supported Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS/SMTP/SNTP