This is a complete bell kit we have put together for schools and factories. It is a DIY web-based timed alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications. The kit includes one Netbell-2 web-based Bell Controller, one 6-inch 12 VDC grey signal bell, one weatherproof back box for wall mounting and one 12VDC power supply to power the bell, one 10-foot power cable. This is a one-stop solution to build an automatic web-based break bell system.
The Netbell-2 bell controller is housed in a Din-rail mountable enclosure with a built-in web server.With the Netbell-2, you can access, control and schedule bells individually over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. The built in web interface provides quick access to setup and manage your bells. It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only connect the unit to 12VDC power or POE and an existing network with the provided cable; it can be connected anywhere on the network, and does not require a direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup is accessed through any standard web browser. With the digital inputs you have the ability to wire an external switch for ringing bells manually.
For those who wish to forego networking the Netbell-2, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connecting the unit to a PC, upload the bell schedules, then remove, and it will function as scheduled. Whether stand-alone or networked, users can easily import/export their existing bell schedules using a simple text format.
For anyone who has separate areas or multiple buildings where running additional wiring is not an option, but the locations are connected by a network, then you can use the Netbell's built-in remote function to deliver signals from a main location bell system to trigger remote bells in different locations over the network.
The Key Features
1. Built-in up to 500 easy-to-use web-based bell scheduling, remote access, no additional software or designated computer required, each schedule can set different duration type for different event
2. Built-in remote function allows you to manage multi bells from multi locations on one simple-to-use web interface over the network, no hard-wiring required, program and web page interface are upgradable over the Internet
3. Built-in real time clock synchronizing with NTP server every 30 minutes (user changeable), flexible and accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, SUNDAY-SATURDAY)
4. Built-in rechargeable battery for offline time keeping backup, two line voltage relay outputs (1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A) for bell control to control up to 2 bells, two digital inputs for adding external switch to ring bell manually in Netbell system, power supply and Internet cable included
5. Compact and self-contained, supplied with the hardware and software you need to DIY web-based timed alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications
• 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
• 2 1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A
• 2 optically isolated digital inputs, 12V 1mA or pull down switch selectable
• Status LEDs (pulse, bootloader, and locate)
• Ethernet Bootloader (for server hardware code upgrade)
• POE or 12VDC @500mA (nominal)
• AC converter supplied, 100-240VAC50/60Hz
• 1 meter CAT5 cable supplied
• On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
• Bell: 6-inch 12 VDC, Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure, Volume: >= 86dB
• Working temperature from 0 to +70 Celsius
• Storage temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
• Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
• Dimensions: 70mm x 100mm x 25mm
• Supported Protocols: HTTP/SMTP/SNTP