The Netbell-KB is a compact, self-contained web-based break buzzer system for factories to build a fully automated web-based timed alert system for signaling shift changes, general alarm, and breaks in areas of high ambient noise levels. The system is built on a TCP/IP platform with a built in web server, which allows users to access, control, and schedule the buzzer accurately and effectively using an internet connection from anywhere. The Netbell™-KB features a high quality 4 inch high output buzzer (100dBa @10' ) and a completely wired web controller installed within a NEMA-rated box; all software and mounting hardware required for installation is included. It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only connect the unit to power and the existing network with the provided cables; it can be connected anywhere on the network, and does not require a direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup is accessed through any web browser.
For those who wish to forego networking the Netbell-KB Buzzer System, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connecting the unit to a PC, setup the schedules, then remove, and it will function as scheduled. Whether stand-alone or networked, users can easily import/export their existing schedules using a simple text format.
For anyone who has separate areas or multiple buildings where running additional wiring is not an option, but the locations are connect by a network, then we have a solution using the remote feature built into our products. We call it “Networked Bell System”. With our Netbell product and our Koda boards you can set up a system over a network to ring bells or horns on multiple locations. The Netbell would work as your master control board for scheduling, and then with the remote function built in you can also control additional bells with Koda boards remotely.
The Key Features
1. Built-in up to 500 easy-to-use web-based bell scheduling, remote access, no additional software or designated computer required, each schedule can set different duration type for different event
2. Built-in remote function allows you to manage multi bells from multi locations on one simple-to-use web interface over the network, no hard-wiring required, program and web page interface are upgradable over the Internet
3. Built-in real time clock synchronizing with NTP server every 30 minutes (user changeable), flexible and accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, SUNDAY-SATURDAY)
4. Built-in rechargeable battery for offline time keeping backup, two line voltage relay outputs (1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A) for bell control to control up to 2 bells, two digital inputs for adding external switch to ring bell manually in Netbell system, power supply and Internet cable included
5. Compact and self-contained, supplied with the hardware and software you need to DIY web-based timed alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications
6. Designed, developed and made in USA.
• 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
• Status LEDs (pulse, bootloader, and locate)
• Ethernet Bootloader (for server hardware code upgrade)
• Input Power: 24VAC
• 4" Inch 24VAC 50/60Hz/Zinc Die-cast housing Enclosure And Sealed with Grey Powder-coat Paint, Decibels: 100dBa @ 10', 110dBa @ 1m
• Enclosure: ABS, IP67 /150mm x 150mm x 90mm (Mounting hardware supplied)
• Accessories: 3 Meters Power Cable/3 Meters RJ45 Network Cable
• On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
• Working Temperature from 0 to +70 Celsius
• Storage Temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
• Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
• Supported Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS/SMTP/SNTP