This is a complete buzzer kit we have put together for schools and factories to DIY web-based timed alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications. It includes one Netbell-2 web-based Bell Controller, two 4-inch Federal Signal 350-024-30 Horns, 24VAC, which produces100dBA @ 10', two weatherproof back boxes for wall mounting and two 24VAC power supplies to power the horns and two 10-foot power cables. This kit is used for signaling in areas of high ambient noise levels.
The Netbell-2 bell controller is housed in a Din-rail mountable enclosure with a built-in web server.With the Netbell-2, you can access, control and schedule your buzzer individually over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. The built in web interface provides quick access to setup and manage your buzzers. It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only wire the buzzer with the Netbell-2 bell controller, and connect the bell controller to 12VDC power or POE and an existing network with the provided cable; it can be connected anywhere on the network, and does not require a direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup is accessed through any standard web browser.
The Key Features
1. Built-in up to 500 easy-to-use web-based bell scheduling, remote access, no additional software or designated computer required, each schedule can set different duration type for different event
2. Built-in remote function allows you to manage multi bells from multi locations on one simple-to-use web interface over the network, no hard-wiring required, program and web page interface are upgradable over the Internet
3. Built-in real time clock synchronizing with NTP server every 30 minutes (user changeable), flexible and accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, SUNDAY-SATURDAY)
4. Built-in rechargeable battery for offline time keeping backup, two line voltage relay outputs (1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A) for bell control to control up to 2 bells, two digital inputs for adding external switch to ring bell manually in Netbell system, power supply and Internet cable included
5. Compact and self-contained, supplied with the hardware and software you need to DIY web-based timed alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications
• 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
• 2 1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A
• 2 optically isolated digital inputs, 12V 1mA or pull down switch selectable
• Ethernet Bootloader (for server hardware code upgrade)
• POE or 12VDC @500mA (nominal)
• AC converter supplied, 100-240VAC50/60Hz
• Buzzer: 4-inch Federal Signal 350-024-30 Horn, 24VAC, produces100dBA @ 10', color: grey
• 1 meter CAT5 cable supplied
• On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
• Designed, developed and made in USA.
• Bell Controller dimensions 70mm x 100mm x 25mm
• Supported Protocols: HTTP/SMTP/SNTP