Netbell-2 Bell Controller is built on a TCP/IP platform with a built in web server and special software designed for scheduling a bell system. With Netbell-2, you can access, control and schedule bells individually over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. The built in web interface provides quick access to setup and manage your bells. The Netbell-2 is an ideal solution for schools, factories to build a fully automated web-based timed alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications.
The Netbell-2 is housed in a Din-rail mountable enclosure. With the 2 relays you can set 2 different bell ringing duration types for different events or control 2 line voltage bell timer devices (110V, 10A). With the digital inputs you have the ability to wire an external switch for ringing bells manually.
It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only connect the unit to power 12VDC or POE and an existing network with the provided cable; it can be connected anywhere on the network, and does not require a direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup is accessed through any standard web browser. Finding the unit on the network is done by the provided “Discover” program.
For those who wish to forego networking the Netbell-2, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connecting the unit to a PC, upload the bell schedules, then remove, and it will function as scheduled. Whether stand-alone or networked, users can easily import/export their existing bell schedules using a simple text format.
For anyone who has separate areas or multiple buildings where running additional wiring is not an option, but the locations are connect by a network, then we have a solution using the remote feature built into our products. We call it “Networked Bell System”. With our Netbell product and our Koda boards you can set up a system over a network to ring bells or horns on multiple locations. The Netbell would work as your master control board for scheduling, and then with the remote function built in you can also control additional bells with Koda boards remotely.
The Key Features
• No additional software or designated computer required
• Over 500 bell event schedules, 2 different bell ringing duration types for different events.
• Import/export bell schedules from existing data in text format.
• Over 10,000 item log.
• Flexible and accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, SUNDAY-SATURDAY).
• External input for manually ringing bells.
• Built-in real time clock synchronizing with NTP server every 10 minutes (user changeable).
• Completely configurable network settings including static or dynamic IP.
• Built in DynDNS interface.
• Password protection.
• Email notification of various user selectable events.
• Built in rechargeable battery protected auxiliary real time clock.
• Program and web page interface are upgradable over the Internet.
• POE (Power over Ethernet) enabled, it is easy to install and connects through your Ethernet connection without the need for additional power.
• Designed, developed and made in USA.
• 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
• 2 1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A
• 2 optically isolated digital inputs, 12V 1mA or pull down switch selectable
• Status LEDs (pulse, bootloader, and locate)
• Ethernet Bootloader (for server hardware code upgrade)
• POE or 12VDC @500mA (nominal)
• AC converter supplied, 100-240VAC50/60Hz
• 1 meter CAT5 cable supplied
• On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
• Reset/ Locate push-button
• Working temperature from 0 to +70 Celsius
• Storage temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
• Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
• Dimensions: 70mm x 100mm x 25mm
• Supported Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS/SMTP/SNTP